Friday 5 December 2014

cadet learning

I have researched a little bit about the Auxiliary Force Cadets and the basics about them.
Here is the website with training info:
The Cadet Training Program consists of 785 hours broken down as follows:
  • Applied Police Sciences: 373 hours
  • Police Defensive Tactics: 75 hours
  • Fitness and Lifestyle: 45 hours
  • Firearms: 64 hours
  • Police Driving: 65 hours
  • Drill, Deportment and Tactics: 48 hours
  • Detachment visits, exams, etc.: 115 hours
I have also found the selection process for the auxiliary force cadets, which is basically the same as the selection process for the police service, but the years that your marks are held for may vary. I have decided that I will not be a cadet before I apply for the police force because I will be going to college and by the time I graduate, I will probably find a job to get money and then I will start applying for the police force.

No comments:

Post a Comment